Disclaimer

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide movies free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition.I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.

Adsense

Murderer (2009)

Murderer (2009)

Ling Kwong ( Arron Kwok) is a 40 year old, self-assured Chief Inspector of Police. He solved numerous difficult cases on hiw own, has a flawless track record, and is soon to be promoted to Superintendent of Police. Ling has a perfect family – a beautiful, gentle wife, a charming son and a posh lifestyle. His perfect life takes an abrupt turn when he wakes up after fainting in a dilapidated building, on one of his operations. He wakes up to discover that his short term memory damaged, and is more shocked to find his best colleague killed in the same building! At the height of his life, Ling encounters the most vicious murder throughoutHong Kong ’s crime history. To avenge his friend’s death, Ling sift through the clues of the murders and finds all evidence pointing toward himself as the murderer! Ling is being pushed to the edge of madness! Is he really the murderer??


PART 1 PART 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment